Finnair is announcing ten new scheduled routes for summer 2015 to popular summer destinations.
The new routes are announced in corporation with Suntours and other tour operators. Finnair and Suntours will work closely together to ensure the best combination of package holidays and seats only on every destination. Seat only purchases can be made on the Finnair website, or through travel agency channels.
"Customers with access to beach houses in the Mediterranean, and those wishing to customize their own holiday, have asked for better air only seat access from Helsinki. These new routes will give Finnair and Suntours customers better and more options to the most popular sun destinations," Chief Commercial Officer Allister Paterson says.
The ten new scheduled flights are:
- Cyprus, Paphos: one weekly, starting 31st March
- Spain, Mallorca: one weekly, starting 11th April
- Turkey, Bodrum, Dalaman Airport: one weekly starting 12th April
- Greece, Crete, Heraklion airport: 2 weekly, starting 17th April
- Greece, Crete, Chania airport: 6 weekly, starting 18th April
- Greece, Rhodes: 5 weekly, starting 19th April
- Italy, Sicily, Catania: one weekly, starting 6th May
- Greece, Kos: one weekly, starting 9th May
- Italy, Amalfi coast, Naples Airport: 2 weekly, starting 28th May
- Austria, Innsbruck: one weekly, starting 14th June
Furthermore, Finnair opened a new route to Gazipasa (Alanya in Turkey) in summer 2014. Gazipasa has been very popular because of the short driving distance to Alanya, where many Europeans have holiday apartments. Finnair will next year operate more flights to Gazipasa, but less flights to Antalya to match the customer preferences.