The Sarojin is offering a special blend of ancient physical and spiritual healing experiences to be shared by couples at the luxury Thai boutique resort’s Pathways Spa.
For centuries, Thai people and monks have used healing properties of local herbs, trees, flowers and fruits to purify and rejuvenate their bodies and minds. Purification of the spirit is achieved by combining these rich earthy ingredients into secret remedies passed down through generations. Pathways Spa is privileged to have been able to preserve some traditions from the Ancient Kingdom of Thailand in a selection of natural body treatments for the enjoyment of guests.
The Sarojin is offering a 3-night Spa Lovers’ Package priced from THB 36,424 (approx. AUD 1211) for two people including:
- Accommodation for two in a beautiful Garden Residence
- Private return airport transfer
- All day a la carte breakfast with sparkling wine
- Welcome drink and cold towels
- Daily fruit basket
- Wi-Fi access
- 5 spa treatments per person – selecting from Traditional Thai, Deep Tissue Sport, Royal Oriental, Herbal Aroma, Thai Herbal Compress, Foot or Shirobyhanga (Head Massage) or Body Scrub and Body Wrap
- Use of gym, water sports and mountain bikes
- Weekly hosted cocktail hour
The Spa Lovers’ Package is valid for stays at The Sarojin until 15 October 2014.